You might see an athletic trainer at a sporting event, working with an athlete. But most times an athletic trainer is a behind the scenes professional. But do you ever wonder exactly what they do?
Definition of athletic training (per the National Athletic Trainers' Association)
Athletic Trainers (ATs) are health care professionals who collaborate with physicians. The services provided by ATs comprise prevention, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions. ATs work under the direction of physicians, as prescribed by state licensure statutes.
Nobody wants to get hurt or be injured. However, there are some things that can be done to prevent injury. In the event that an injury does occur, I can help reduce the healing time from that injury. Making sure that all joints have proper motion and all muscles are balanced is key to keeping your body moving properly and functioning optimally. If you have any questions regarding your sports related injury or how to best prevent injury, please contact me.
Athletic Training Services
Event & tournament coverage by contract
- Contact me in advance to schedule coverage for your event.
- Prices are determined by sport, level of play and total number of hours needed.
Daily tx & maintenance coverage by contract
- Contact me in advance to determine team needs.
- Services may include non-emergent injury evaluation, taping, stretching, team warm ups, etc.
Fusionetics 1:1 Treatment
- When an injury occurs rehab & train like the pros with a licensed sports professional.
- 1 x a week for 4 consecutive weeks $276
- 2 x a week for 4 consecutive weeks $552
Get your questions answered here
Why Get A Massage