|Posted on August 1, 2018 at 12:30 AM|
1. Fitness assessment. This allows the both the client and the personal trainer to know where the start point is, what needs to be worked on most. Once you have a good start point, then we can more easily determine goals both short term and long term.
2. Correct dysfunctions. Corrective exercise lets us lengthen short tissue, inhibit overactive muscles, stimulate the underactive muscles and integrate the whole body to work properly as it should. Sometimes we have had a dysfunction for so long we don’t even notice it until it gets pointed out or after it becomes painful. But correcting the imbalances will prevent injury and support your goals.
3. Program designed for your goals. Every goal has its own solution. Moving more and eating less is a great philosophy to start losing weight, but think about adding specific programming to that. You would be of fire! Endurance, Strength, Hypertrophy all have seperate programming, so once you have your goals set your personal trainer can design a program that will lead you safely and effectively to your goal.
4. No plateau. Hitting a plateau can really be a tough one to go through. However, there are ways around the dreaded plateau. By using the Optimum Performance Training Method™ we can change the variables that your body quickly gets used to. By using a varied system the body will always have to change and adapt.
5. Online provides easy convenient scheduling. Scheduling is always an issue when it comes to working out. Look at your schedule, see what times will be best for you and schedule your workout! By using the programming and videos provided, you can get a professional workout anytime of the day.
6. Online provides training at a location of your choosing. I love to work with everyone, but I just can’t be everywhere. So if you are not a member where I work, this is no longer a problem. You can work out at home or any gym of your choice, with my professional programming. This can also keep drive time down.
7. Personal trainers keep you on track. By finding your starting point and having realistic goals we can keep you on track. If you are not meeting your goals we always have a solution. By monitoring your exercise programming and logged nutrition we can easily find what needs to be tweaked instead of playing the guessing game. No need to quit, because its not working!
8. Personal trainers are a great way to stay accountable. If you don’t have anyone to report to about how the program is going, it can be easy to let it slide to the back burner. By checking in and having someone you can ask your questions to, you will much more likely to stick to the program.
9. Personal Trainers are mythbusters. There is so much information out there that it can be super difficult to sift through it all, know what pertains to you, what is unimportant and mostly the information that just is not true. It's nice to have someone by your side that can keep you on the right path and keep your eye on the prize. Myths can easily help you sabotage your goals without you even knowing.
10. Personal trainers are awesome! Yup, I said it! Personal trainers are awesome. It is just always great to have someone in your corner believing you can do things that are out of your comfort level. Things you may be were not sure could be possible. You have to be dedicated and committed, but I don’t let your self doubt in for a second. You can do this, I know you can!!